Frequently Asked Questions - Dynamic Mail Communicator™
|Q:||Can I insert a picture in the messages?|
|A:||Yes. You can insert picture(or image) in a HTML message with Dynamic Mail Communicator.|
To insert picture in message:
Click here to see the screenshot
- Place the cursor over in the editor where you would like the image to appear.
- On the Insert menu, click Picture
- Browse for the image file by clicking Browse, select the file then click Open, the full path name of the file should appear on the Picture Source box
- Enter Alternate Text, Alignment, Border, and Spacing information for the image file as needed.
- Click OK to insert the picture